Job: Coordinator/Secretary for Japan Desk - Full Time
( Urgently Required ) !!!
- Performing overall secretarial and administrative functions e.g. typing, filling, correspondence, screening calls and taking message, etc. for lawyers and /or supervisors.
- Preparing lawyers time sheets, billing and payment vouchers in timely manner.
- Manage various administrative tasks that include gathering information needs; filing project documents and developing promotion material.
- Liaise with various department both an internal office and external for project related matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Female, Thai nationality only, age 20-25 years old. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Diploma or Bachelor?s Degree in Secretarial, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail).
- Good typing skill both Thai and English with speed and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, open-minded, highly responsible and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Pleasant personality, highly committed, fast learning and able to manage multiple tasks and schedules.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Can start to work immediately will be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
LS Horizon Limited
14th Floor, GPF Witthayu Tower A
93/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel.: +662 627-3443, Fax.: +662 627-3250
Contact: Aempawee Chotchintanathat : E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job Application Form