At LS Horizon, we understand that the success of our people contributes significantly to the success of our clients, and hence to the firm’s success.
If you are searching for:
- a challenging environment where you will be involved from beginning to end in the development of creative legal solutions for clients;
- a place of opportunities where you will be given every opportunity to develop yourself to your greatest potential and to shape your own career path;
- a place where open communication is strongly encouraged, with no boss and only colleagues;
- a place where teamwork is highly appreciated, where you will not be working alone and will always have full support from team members; and
- a home, not just an office, where all members commit to treating and living with one another with kindness and respect,
come and join us to build and enhance our home, LS Horizon.
If you are interested in working with us, please send an email with your current CV, copies of your university degree certificates, transcripts and a cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Khun Aempawee Chotchintanathat at
tel. +662 627 3443.