- Representing the Lao Ministry of Finance in the proposed Southeast Asia Disaster Risk Insurance Facility (“SEADRIF”), a regional facility to provide ASEAN member states with financial protection against disasters.
- Acting as local counsel to advise a World Bank project related to the amendment of the Electricity Law.
- Advising the World Bank on the investment climate for the Lao PDR for the Bank’s annual Doing Business Report.
- Advising the Asian Development Bank (“ADB”) and the Ministry of Planning and Investment on drafting a Decree on Public Private Participation for the Government of the Lao PDR.
- Advising the International Finance Corporation (“IFC”) in its financing to a local corporate entity involved in hotel business operation in Luang Prabang, Lao PDR and preparing and arranging the security package for such financing under the Lao law.
- Assisting the Lao National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (“LNCCI”) to provide comments on draft laws and decrees which the LNCCI is being requested to comment as part of a USAID project.
LS Horizon’s dedicated team of partners and lawyers are committed to deliver professional legal services efficiently and of international standard.